de Buyer Marlux Flamenco Wood & Acrylic Salt Mill, 5.25-in
- The main features of the Flamenco acrylic and wooden mills are as follows:
- The upper part (and lower on the 18cm) is made of beech wood from sustainably-managed forests: high-quality wood while respecting the environment
- The upper knob sets grinding size for ease of use
- They are filled with pepper or salt according to the model
- The Flamenco salt and pepper mills come in different mechanisms:
- In steel for pepper mills
- Steel mechanisms
- In stainless steel for salt mills
- These mechanisms come with a lifetime warranty.
- Weight (in lbs): 1
The mills with a transparent acrylic body are filled with pepper or salt according to the model. The acrylic body is useful to view the spices in the mill.
FLAMENCO Salt Mill in wood and transparent acrylic, filled with salt High quality cut and mechanism made of a st/steel 18/10-14304L, which has been specially treated against salt corrosion. Mechanism is lifetime guaranteed against manufacturing defects. Grinding adjustment with the mill knob. Always rotate the mill top in the same direction to get the best grinding. Care: wash by hand, dry-clean, take away from a source of heat.