Herbed Goat Cheese Puff Pastry Cups
- 4 oz Goat Cheese
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Coriander
- 1 Tsp. Dried Rosemary, Chopped Fine
- 1/4 Tsp. Fine Sea Salt
- 8 oz. Frozen Puff Pastry, Defrosted
- 2 Tbsp. Walnuts, Finely Chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Parsley
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Lightly grease a mini muffin tin.
- Roll out puff pastry on a well floured surface to 1/4 inch thick. Cut out 2 inch squares. Gently press down a square into each mini muffin tin. Refrigerate for 30 minutes while you prepare the filling.
- Mix goat cheese with herbs. Place 1 - 2 teaspoons filling into each puff pastry square. Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes until pastry is golden brown.
- Pulse parsley and olive oil with an immersion blender (alternatively: finely chop parsley then mix with oil). Drizzle a few drops of parsley oil over each pastry. Sprinkle with walnuts.
NOTE: I have also made these with a small dollop of Fig preserves in place of walnuts
original recipe: THEWELLFLOUREDKITCHEN